- Bringing 14 children into the world without a husband/father/partner
- Making your parents raise your own children
- Living off SS and disability payments, when you should've gone out and gotten another job after you "healed" instead of turning yourself into a baby-making factory
- Spending money on fake nails and lips when you can't even provide for your kids
- Living in your parents 3 bedroom house with your 14 children
- Saying "God will provide" when asked how you're going to manage. (Last time I checked, God wasn't the one who brought in a paycheck or put food on the table)
- Going straight to a media interview when released from the hospital instead of going home to see the rest of your children.
Shit, I'm a happily married 25 year old with a very good job and even I know better than to start popping out kids!I want to bitch slap her. Hard.