Friday, September 24, 2010

Smaller Jeans.

Here's my moment of confession. I was overweight when I got pregnant. Then I gained 53lbs during my pregnancy. I lost 36lbs within the first few months, but I was stuck at a number. Then I lost 11 more pounds and was stuck at THAT number for quite some time. I just started doing Weight Watchers (yes, again) and I'm proud to say that I've lost 18lbs in the last 7-8 weeks!



So, if you don't feel like doing the math, that's all 53lbs of baby weight = GONE, plus another 12lbs! Granted, I have a ways to go, but it feels SO incredibly good to see the scale consistently going down, having the baby weight gone, and finally being able to buy clothes in smaller sizes, instead of slowing going up in sizes!


I had two people in my office today tell me that I look like I'm losing weight. Yayyy for people noticing! Here I come size 8's!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's awesome!!! Keep up the good work! (And you DEFINITELY didn't look like you gained 53 pounds while you were pregnant!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work!!! Keep it up! I'm working on my weight as well, so we're in this together!

    And what a cute little man you have :)

    ReplyDelete