Sunday, November 14, 2010

Brody's 1st Halloween...2 weeks late! :)

I seem to be pretty good at updated about 2 weeks after the "milestone" happens. And that reminds me....I never updated after Brody's 9 (and a 1/2) month appointment. He's perfectly healthy, weighed in at 21lbs 10oz, and 30" tall! He's in the 75th percentile for weight, and in the 90th percentile for height! Last appt, he was only in the 75th percentile for height, so he's made a jump!

Our little monkey was a monkey for Halloween....how appropriate! He hated his costume, but we put him through the torture anyway :) I invited my parents and both sets of my grandparents over for dinner and it was a great time. I love having all my family in one place with Brody to celebrate :)







3 comments:

  1. You can almost hear him saying "Mom! Why are you doing this to me?!" lol...too cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest monkey I've seen. Those cheeks are to die for!

    ReplyDelete