Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's a Boy!

We had our "big" ultrasound on Monday and found out we're having a boy!!! Keith is beyond excited and I must admit, I'm pretty excited as well. I was saying that I didn't have a preference, but as a mother, it's my job not to be biased, right? In truth, I was secretly hoping we'd have a boy for our first-born.
The ultrasound tech and the doctor both said the anatomy scan looked great and we should be expecting a healthy baby boy in January!

And for those of you who are wondering, our son will be named Brody David Hayes :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations!!!! And I love the name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMANDA!!! I didn't even know you had a blog!! I'm spending the rest of my afternoon reading all the posts you've made in the last couple months! I'm so behind! I hope you've been feeling great lately and I'm so so so so so happy you're having a little boy too. I love the name you and Keith have picked... it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete