Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bon Voyage!!! (in 5 months)

We (Momma B, Aunt Lynn, Leslie and myself) have been talking about taking a Mediterranean Cruise for a while now. Since the wedding is out of the way and my mom said we need to take this trip "before Amanda starts making babies", we finally set a date!

We'll be arriving in Barcelona, Spain on June 13th -- a day before the ship leaves port (we're traveling on Norwegian Cruise Lines -- we want to try "freestyle" cruising!). We wanted to be able to see Barcelona for more than a few hours (and be able to adjust to the time change).

From there we'll be spending two days at sea before we arrive in Valletta, Malta.

From there we'll be hitting up 4 more ports of call, with no days to rest in between! Naples, Italy; Rome, Italy; Florence/Pisa, Italy and finally Cannes, France before we return back to Barcelona.

I can't wait -- we went on a cruise back in 2001 and it's been far overdue. I love cruising -- and am especially looking forward to seeing more of Europe!

Now I need to get my name changed on my passport....

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! You will love every second! It is such a beautiful part of the world, and a good time to go too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that sounds incredible! You need to take a TON of pictures.
    I'd love to go on a Mediterranean cruise, there's so much to see over there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amanda, I am so jealous! I cant wait to see pictures and hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete